I’ve already taken some graduate courses. Can those courses be transferred in?

Students may transfer up to 9 semester hours of graduate credit in criminal justice or criminology courses from a regionally accredited college or university. These credits must have been earned within the last 5 years prior to entrance into the program and can be applied only to the general elective requirement. Talk to an Enrollment Advisor to discuss the petition process or click the Transfer Credits page for more details.

call to action

Leave a Reply

− one = 5