Earn Your Master's Online
from a Top 3 Criminal Justice School
The University of Cincinnati is ranked among the Top 3 Criminal Justice Schools in the nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2010), and it's the only one of those schools to offer its acclaimed degree online. Designed for working professionals like you, this nationally renowned master's degree boasts one of the most highly regarded programs at a cost competitive with similar graduate-level programs.
This is your program
- 100% online – continue your efforts in your community
- Graduate in just 2 years (or 1 year with our full-time track)
- A dedicated personal advisor throughout the program
- Affordability – ranked as a Top 100 Elite Value
- Your faculty is ranked #1 in publishing research
(Journal of Criminal Justice, 2007)
- Offer a curriculum that combines cutting-edge theory
with real-world application
Optional Degree Concentration
You can elect to focus your master’s degree in Corrections and Offender Rehabilitation, Analysis of Criminal Behavior, or Law Enforcement & Crime Prevention.
- Analysis of Criminal Behavior: Explores the various types of criminal offenders and methods of criminal offending for students who want to deepen their understanding of the bio-social factors that differentiate serious criminal offenders from other people.
- Law Enforcement & Crime Prevention: Designed to provide individuals with improved knowledge of the intricacies and fundamentals of law enforcement, crime prevention, and police effectiveness.
- Corrections & Offender Rehabilitation: Focuses on rehabilitating and treating criminal offenders in order to make a positive change in the lives of convicted men and women, and adjudicated juveniles.