Earn Your Master's Online
University of Cincinnati's School of Criminal Justice is ranked among the Top 3 Criminal Justice programs in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and it’s the only school in the top 3 with an online master’s degree. We are pleased to offer all American Jail Association (AJA) members enrolled in the online Master of Science in Criminal Justice a book credit of up to $50 each term the student is satisfactorily enrolled in the program. In order to receive the stipend each term, students must be current members of the AJA and meet the minimum academic requirements established by the University of Cincinnati School of Criminal Justice.
from a Top 3 Criminal Justice School
- 100% online
- Eleven total courses (33 semester hours): Graduate in as few as two years of dedicated part-time study or one year of full-time study
- Take only one course at a time in the part-time program (two courses in the full-time program)
- Three enrollment periods each year: fall, spring, and summer
- Your faculty is ranked #1 in publishing research
(Journal of Criminal Justice, 2007)
- Receive the same degree on-campus students receive — all courses are
taught by full-time University of Cincinnati faculty
Corrections & Offender Rehabilitation Concentration
UC's Corrections and Offender Rehabilitation concentration is ideal for individuals looking to start or enhance their career in corrections and make a positive change in the lives of convicted men and women, and adjudicated juveniles. The comprehensive curriculum covers the theoretical and philosophical frameworks of corrections, as well as the theory and practice of community corrections and latest developments in offender rehabilitation. The material within this concentration also addresses the pressing matter of dealing with special populations such as youths, the addicted, and the mentally ill.