The University of Cincinnati is ranked among the Top 3 Criminal Justice School in the Nation (U.S. News & World Report, 2010), and it’s the only one of these schools to offer its degree online. Designed for working professionals, the graduate level curriculum is focused on delivering an in-depth examination of the advanced theory and practices essential to success in the field of criminal justice and criminology.
- - Eleven total courses (33 semester hours): Graduate in as few as two years of dedicated part-time study or one year of full-time study
- - Take only one course at a time in the part-time program (two courses in the full-time program)
- - Access courses and assignments any time, 24 hours a day, from any computer in the world
- - Curriculum that combines cutting-edge theory with real-world application
- - Three enrollment periods each year: fall, spring, and summer
- - All courses taught by full-time University of Cincinnati faculty from the School of Criminal Justice