Earn Your Master's Online
from a Top 3 Criminal Justice School
UC's online Master of Science in Criminal Justice is an in-depth examination into the advanced theories and practices essential to success in the field of criminal justice and criminology. The coursework is designed to improve your analytic and communication skills —essential proficiencies that can help you advance in your field. With the concentration in Law Enforcement & Crime Prevention, you can customize your master's degree to focus on the areas that matter most to you.
Law Enforcement & Crime Prevention Concentration
Examine contemporary problems and issues in law enforcement, as well as policing strategies that "work" and "don’t work." Courses in this concentration include:
- Seminar in Police Effectiveness
- Applied Crime Prevention
- Seminar in Law and Social Control
Demand Excellence. Command Respect.
There are a lot of online degree programs out there, so it is imperative that you
find a reputable program that you and your peers will be proud of.
- Educational Viability: UC is a true brick and mortar, nonprofit university that traces its origins to 1819.
- Reputation: U.S. News & World Report has ranked UC’s Criminal Justice program #3 in the Nation.
- Strong Alumni Network: The online program has graduated more than
1,500 people since 2001.
- Knowledgeable Faculty: UC’s online program is taught by the same
full-time faculty who teach on campus — the same professors who
are ranked #1 by The Journal of Criminal Justice.